Below is a list of organisations that CEMAC interacts with. Some partners are involved with collaborative research projects, shared staff or supervising research students. Other organisation provide resources that CEMAC utilises. E.g. Models, data files.
- Met Office
The Met Office makes meteorological predictions across all timescales from weather forecasts to climate change. We work closely with Met Office scientists in using the Unified Model framework to address science issues ranging from high impact weather and air pollution to climate change and Earth system modelling. University of Leeds are a key member of the Met Office Academic Partnership.
- European Centre For Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF)
The European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, ECMWF, is an independent intergovernmental organisation supported by most of the nations of Europe.
- National Centre For Atmospheric Science (NCAS)
CEMAC and ICAS scientists work closely with researchers from the National Centre for Atmospheric Science (NCAS) on development and application of a range of modelling tools and data products. We host CEMAC staff who work jointly with NCAS on support and development of models such as TOMCAT-GLOMAP and UM-UKCA.
- National Centre for Earth Observation (NCEO)
The National Centre for Earth Observation (NCEO) is a distributed NERC centre providing the UK’s Natural Environment Research Council with national capability in Earth observation science – monitoring the health of our planet through satellite instruments and more – with world-class capability in interpreting these data.
- Advanced Research Computing – University of Leeds (ARC)
- British Antarctic Survey (BAS)
- British Atmospheric Data Centre (BADC)
- Centre for Environmental Data Analysis (CEDA)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- European Research Council (ERC)
- Goddard Earth Sciences Data And Information Services Center (GES DISC)
- Karlsruhe Institute Of Technology (KIT)
- National Centre for Atmospheric Science Computational Modelling Services (NCAS CMS)
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Centre for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Petabyte Environmental Tape Archive and Library (PETAL)
- Priestley International Centre for Climate (Priestley Centre)
- Research Software Engineers – Leeds Network
- School Of Chemistry – University of Leeds
- School Of Mathematics – University of Leeds
- SpectraLogic (SPECTRA)